Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Our Anniversary and Updates.....

Love!!
Today Chris and I are celebrating our 18th year of being Married.  An d for those who don't know, we only dated for three months before getting married.  I don't recommend anyone to have that short of a courtship, but we are a success story.  We work hard at our marriage and are proud to say that we are looking forward to the next 18 years.  Love being in Love!





With that said.... I will try to give you a week of updates about our family;

Chris has been very busy at work.  They have hired someone new in the office, and between training him and doing his own job he has been very busy.  He will also be Preaching at The New Testament Baptist Church in Casey Co. this coming weekend, 1-15-12 and again on 1-29-12.  He is very much looking forward to it.

Me (Bethany), I have gotten back into the swing of things at work.  And for those who don't know, I also work as a breast feeding consultant in the Pediatric office that I work in.  This part of my job is my favorite!!  I love helping women feed their babies.  I have started a blog this week that is in response to the need for advise on breastfeeding.  This way I can go over suggestions, supplies, schedules, in this blog and just advise some of my "mommies" that may need more help than my time will allow in the office.  Very excited about getting up and going, but It is still a work in progress!

Jacob is going to a Snow Ball dance this coming Saturday with a "friend...just a friend"?  Anyway he is going with me shopping this weekend for a new suite for this dance....wish us luck.  He has also set up new goals for the new semester at school.  How exciting it is to be able to start over!  New year, new semester, great time to start over. 

Jonah has also started a new and separate blog.  Please check it out at http://jdbucksblog.blogspot.com/
He is really excited about it.  It is titles Sport Center Jr. and it is his take on sports that he watches.  For anyone who knows Jonah this is right up his alley!  He is a huge sports fan and gets extremely involved in every sport that he watches or is in.  Jonah really enjoys writing it, and we all love his take on it all!

Jonny received his yellow belt in Karate right before Christmas.  He started Karate in August and he takes lessons everyday after school, and he loves it.  We as his parents also love it because he can ride the bus to Elite Marshall Arts everyday after school, and be able to have a karate lesson vs. going to a daycare in the afternoon.  The fee is minimal and he loves learning more about this art form.  We love knowing that he is in a safe place being watched my adults, and he is able to get out energy, learn an art form, and of course the discipline and respect that comes with it.  Highly recommend this place!!

Well, today is my day off of work, and I need to get to my other jobs.  Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment